3.14.2008

Enjoyable: Thursday Styles

I randomly decided to buy the NY Times yesterday morning. (I was looking for the new issue of The Onion, but couldn't find it, and I had a lot of quarters at my disposal) I started to browse through my favorite section first, Thursday Styles, and much to my delight there was a nice selection of articles pertaining to mens fashion.

I've always been a fan of Thursday Styles. I use to get a free copy of the Times every day while in college, and the Style Section really brightened my Thursday. (That and the fact that it marked the start of the college weekend)

Yesterday's articles highlighted Opening Ceremony, the it store in NYC, along with an article on the resurgence of bow ties. Mike Albo also had a fun review of the store Atelier.

Opening Ceremony

Bow ties

And I'm not alone in my excitement. The Blog Kempt, the world of men's style/fashion/grooming also acknowledged the section's coverage.

images: nytimes.com

No comments: